Who We Serve
At Prime Wealth, we focus on serving three primary types of clients:
- You are going to retire in the next five years
- You are in transition from working years to retirement years
- You are recently retired
Regardless of your financial phase of life, we can break down the complex world of retirement planning and make your decisions part of a disciplined process that is focused on your end goal – comfort and security for life.
Many of our clients hire Prime when they are in the middle of their transition phase from working to retirement. They have to make several critical financial decisions and Prime Wealth is there to help them every step of the way.
Our team of professionals provides the answers to critical questions from our clients:
- Can I afford to retire?
- How much can I afford to spend during retirement?
- Will I run out of money late in life?
- How do I protect my assets from the volatility of the stock market?
- What happens if interest rates stay near their historic lows?
- Can I maintain my current standard of living?
- How will I pay for specialized healthcare late in life?
You have questions. Our team of professionals provides the answers.
We serve clients who are concerned about rising longevity. Many financial advisors focus primarily on asset accumulation, with little or no focus on the decades you will spend depending on savings to fund your standard of living during retirement. We believe this is a serious mistake, just as using a “rule of thumb withdrawal amount” doesn’t always work in today’s complex world.
We help the people we serve to achieve their goals, so they have the highest degree of confidence possible for their retirement to be there when they need it.
What is more important than a secure, comfortable retirement that lasts a lifetime?
Read a few examples that describe how Prime Wealth retirement services can help you achieve your financial goals.